* Lots of Into the Woods
stuff from broadway.com - an interview with James Corden and Emily Blunt
(I am trying very hard not to be that guy, but I hate nearly every line reading in that clip at the beginning, lol). And here's Meryl Streep with a different clip
(Bwuh? Blue moon?). Also a behind the scenes video
, which includes a lot of singing. I will confess to being very impressed with Lilla Crawford's singing, but I desperately wish we'd gotten to hear her line, "You could not, Mr. LIAR!" in that scene with Jack, because that is probably the most-repeated line in my house, lol.
* Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin talk about the Flash vs. Arrow crossover
, which starts tonight on The Flash
and continues tomorrow on Arrow
* Parks & Recreation has a schedule for its final season
, and I am kinda bummed that it'll be up against The Flash
on Tuesdays, because clearly I like them both.
* Much as I enjoyed the Suicide Squad's appearances on Arrow
, I had little interest in the announced film, but the just-announced cast is insane
: Jared Leto and Margot Robbie as the Joker and Harley Quinn? Will Smith as Deadshot??
* Finally, we get our first real look at Better Call Saul
. It's... eh.
* Unless you live under a rock (or don't care about Star Wars
), you've probably already seen the teaser for Episode VII
. I... don't particularly care about Star Wars
- I mean, I liked the original trilogy, but I hated Phantom Menace
and never bothered with the rest of that trilogy - so I'm kinda just meh until they show me some Luke, Leia, and Han. The one thing that did give me nostalgia feels? The theme song.
* An interview with Agents of SHIELD EP Jeff Bell
. I admit, I rolled my eyes pretty hard at the idea that Ward is "the new Spike." I hate to break it to you, Marvel, but Ward is about 10 times less interesting, and Brett Dalton is about 100 times less talented than James Marsters, and since being a villain is the only thing that's made him more than a talking block of wood, I don't know a single person who wants a redemption arc for Ward.